Saturday, May 9, 2009

Baby Rock the 3rd's 3-D Debut

Well, we still don't have a name for this little guy. And for those of you who are desperate to know, we will probably be keeping you guessing until he is born. Gotta have some surprises! Sean was so sweet and for Mother's Day, this was my gift--to see our little man in 3-D! We've had the opportunity and privilege of being able to do this with Abby and Jaxon and we couldn't NOT do it with this last one. So, we took Abby and Jaxon with us and our whole family had the opportunity to meet our little guy. It was a lot of fun for us, however, the baby wasn't overly cooperative so we weren't able to get fantastic pictures but we were able to see him nonetheless. He definitely is a Rock! He has a head of hair (which I didn't have until I was almost a year old) and he has the Rock nose. It's amazing to me how seeing him in utero makes it almost surreal. I am getting so excited to meet him! This video is of his hands and feet all wrapped around his head.

This video is of his face (it starts upside down and then flips over) and of his hand waving.

In this video, you can see his face pretty well and the white thing in front of his face that he is playing with is the umbilical cord.

8 comments:

Anna said...

How fun! What a cute little guy. I'm excited to see him when he comes out!

Olsens said...

How exciting! We can't wait to see him. BTW you need to post a little bit more often :)

Jesse and Mindi said...

Holy cow, you are almost done!! I can't believe it. I'll bet you are ready, but I think it has gone by so fast. How has everything gone? Are you feeling okay? Good luck with the last 40 days!

Karen said...

this is so amazing!! i can't wait to me him. what a great experience for the kids..!! thanks for sharing.love ya

Kim said...

Hey lady! Congrats! He looks like a cute little man! Best of luck in your impending adventures hahaha LOL!

Sarah H said...

Hi Holly! I'll look forward to hearing about when he's born!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Wow! I cannot believe how close you are to having him! What a cutie! Hope things go good for you!

Kaylynn said...

Well, I will admit 3 kicked my hiney for awhile. It was a big adjustment for me - it is getting alot easier now. No matter how hard it is I am amazed that you always look back and can't imagine your family without everyone.

Hey did Andrea tell you we ran into each other at Women's Conference. It was so fun.

Good luck with everything. Talk soon.