Sunday, February 22, 2009

Baby Rock the 3rd is a..........................

So, here's our little guy! We found out a couple of weeks ago that we are expecting another little boy and we are so excited that he is healthy, strong and finally not making me so sick!
Jaxon was able to come to the ultrasound with us and the u/s tech was awesome! She made sure to point out all of the parts and Jaxon was absolutely fascinated by it. She even gave him his own little picture that he has carried around and makes sure to tell people that he is going to have a little brother.
The kids have been great throughout this whole pregnancy. They have been so sweet and understanding when I've been really sick and they've even helped me when I've had some really bad low blood sugars. It's amazing to me that they know what to do when mom needs some help. I couldn't ask for better kids!
We've been really swamped this past month with Abby and Jaxon's birthdays and gearing up for Valentine's day. We've also had some amazing success in the potty training department with both of the kids. Abby is now sleeping through the night and not having accidents and Jaxon is fully potty trained during the day and is trying to catch up to Abby where the night time is concerned. They are so helpful and supportive of one another. I love to watch them encourage each other!
Sean is doing amazing at work. He has received a lot of praise from his bosses about the work that he does. In turn, they are continually passing on more responsibilities to him and he is doing an amazing job. We feel so blessed to have a job and one that is constantly providing Sean with a challenge--there's never a dull moment!
Hopefully, I won't go so long between posts. We'll see!

9 comments:

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

We are excited for you! I am glad that you are feeling better! Let me know when we can get together. Sorry to hear you have sick kids!

Olsens said...

Congrats on having another little boy. That will be tons of fun. I am glad to hear that the morning sickness is going away.

Unknown said...

Congrats on both fronts the figuring out the sex and alsot he potty training. To only have one kdis in diapers at at ime is really nice and you will love that when the baby comes.

Sarah H said...

Hi Holly!
Congrats on your little boy to be! That is wonderful!

corndog said...

congrats! So when is the big day? I love seeing pictures of you guys. I love not forgetting your faces and keeping up! Ok the snow peanuts was awesome. Glad you enjoyed it I wouldhave debated weather I wanted to clean it up or not. Love you guys!

The Smiths said...

Congrats on the little guy. That is very cool! I love the "Lots of love" picture at the top, that is precious.

Ali said...

HELLO, CONGRATS, VERY EXCITING A BOY!!! I ACTUALLY FOUND HIS BLESSING OUTFIT ON EBAY!! THERE ISN'T A LOT OUT HERE EITHER. THERE IS A CUTE ONE ON THE CHURCH WEBSITE, DISTRIBUTION CENTER!
I AM SO EXCITED FOR HIM TO GET HERE!!!
LOVE YA

Casey and Ryanne said...

Congratulations on having another boy! I've already started to make the diaper bag. I wanted to make one first so that I had a pattern of some sort. I excited to go look for fabric. Are you sharing potential baby names with people? If yes, I'd love to hear what you are thinking about. I promise to not take any:) Love you lots!

Amanda said...

Yay, another boy. Congrats. And hurray for potty training. Sounds like things are going well. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better.