Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Little Superman

Jaxon has become very enthralled with superheros as of late. This is evidenced by the Superman, Batman, and Spiderman costumes and pajamas that we have accumulated. There are days when I can't get him out of his pajamas so we go out in public with him dressed as a superhero. Oh, the comments we get!
Since Jax has been potty trained, we have also invested in Superhero underwear for him. He has decided that he doesn't like the fact that the pictures are on the behind instead of in the front, like his sister's. So, taking matters into his own hands one day, he put his underwear on backwards so he could see the pictures and that's how he wears them now. That's my boy!

8 comments:

Dani said...

oh man! this is completely priceless holl! the whole backwards underwear thing is such a kevinism! lol i miss them! oh how i miss them! and you of course!!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

What a funny guy! Love his big grin!

Candi said...

Holly - I had no idea you had a blog. Sorry I lost touch with you for so long - what a terrible friend I am! Congratulations on #3 - that is awesome! Hang in there! Loves, Hna. Higbee

Candi said...

Just wanted to say hello! :) Loves, from your old companion, Hna. Higbee

Niki said...

Hollyh how fun is your family, Greg told me awhile ago that you left a comment. I have to admit that I am a computer ignoramous. I rarely on the computer, but I would love to start emailing, it is 1076tree@gmail.com. Life looks like is wonderful for you. Hope to hear from you soon. If I don't check for a couple of weeks, don't worry, it took me a year to get bakc to you.

Anonymous said...

My daughter does the same thing with her tinkerbell underwear!

Cassie said...

Ok so Justin did the backward underwear thing one day and I didn't care so much...well, we went to the park and he had to go to the bathroom...I look up right as he drops his shorts in the middle of the playground and there was his backwards undies for all to see...I was embarassed not that he was about to pee right there in the middle of everything and everyone but that his underwear were practically up his rear end! I don't let him wear them like that anymore:)

Mike and Ashley said...

That is hilarious! I love the creativity of little kids :) According to your blog, you have 20 days left? Whoa! that's so awesome! I'm excited for you :)