Thursday, November 20, 2008

Long time, No Post

I can't believe that 5 weeks has gone by and I haven't posted ANYTHING! That is so unlike me! We've had a lot going on--we've visited Palmyra (I'll post pictures soon), found out that my mother has been diagnosed with breast cancer (only stage 2 which is a REALLY good thing), sent Sean to Alaska for 5 days (and luckily, he returned home without freezing or getting eaten by a bear) and gearing up for him being gone for 2 weeks to Greece. Thank heavens for Grandma Erickson who is going to come and rescue me for a week! I'll make sure to post some new pics and stuff by this weekend.

5 comments:

The Smiths said...

Wow, sounds busy! I am sorry about your mom, she will definitely be in our prayers!

Mills Family said...

Holly so fun to see pictures of your family. Your kids are darling. We are sorry about your mother's health. What a blessing that the cancer was found in its early stages. We will keep your mom and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Cassie said...

So hard when they are gone. But I always appreciate him more when he comes home. Chad was just in AK too...now her wants to move there. Sad thing, I would do it.

Kaylynn said...

Holly my heart goes out to your family. News like that is not easy to hear. You sound optimistic and that makes me smile. I love your mom. Please keep us updated and how fun that she gets to come visit.

(and please, please, don't go another 5 weeks without posting. I seriously was going through withdrawals)

You're the best.

Amanda said...

Holly, I just read that about your mom. Like Kaylynn said, please keep us posted on her health. We love your mom so much.