Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's Pumpkin Time!!!!!

This past weekend we went to Terhune Farms on our annual trek in search of the perfect pumpkins and had so much fun! Abby, Jaxon and Sean were able to pick out their pumpkins, the kids got to go for a hayride, ride a REAL pony, eat lots of fun, homemade goodies, and jam out to a local band. We also took them through their first corn maze (check out the video) and they got to play on the dirt hill, sliding down until Mom couldn't handle seeing so much dirt on their little bums! The best part was tasting the warm, homemade apple cider donuts and fresh squeezed apple cider. I love this time of year! It has been so fun to see the leaves changing here--they are beautiful! This is Jaxon's only picture of his pony ride This was Abby's revenge for me making her sit still while I did her hair--she was the dirtiest of us all! The kids had a ball riding around in the wagon and taking their pumpkins for a ride.

Video in the corn maze--CAUTION--may get motion sick!

10 comments:

Jenny and Chris Dixon said...

That looks like soo much fun. I think I need to start a pumpkin patch tradition with my family just because it's fun. We get our pumpkins from my Dad's garden so it's not the same but cheeper.

Olsens said...

SAVANA HLYHYTYRTYRYIAUEUAEWYRIOTSP HBJGHJKGJKSVKHKHUYUTITYRTGYTGYGYTYYUTYU YTHGITHYWEBYGYYYSYBYgyghgvbhrytrytytt

Olsens said...

I love it. The picture with Abby and Jaxon in the wagon pulling the pumpkin behind is just too cute.

P.S.
Savana viewed the pics and video and wanted to leave a post. So that is what the previous post from us was about.

Kaylynn said...

So fun. I'm so jealous of the fall colors - we don't get much of that out here. It was fun to hear your voice on the video.

Danielle said...

Oh so fun, seeing that makes me miss the states.

Amanda said...

Looks like a fun trip to the pumpkin patch. I like how they had the pumpkins out so you had a lot to choose from. I also agree with Kaylynn that it was great to hear your voice on the video.

Ali said...

How fun...I love pumpkin pictures!! Your kids are growing up fast!! Sooo darling!!
Ali

Kim said...

The kids are huge!! I just found you blog and i love it!!!! We have one pumpkin patch in Hawaii and i would hardly call it a "real" pumpkin patch!!!

Mike and Ashley said...

It looks like a lot of fun. I'm glad things are going so well. Hopefully we'll see each other some time since we both now live on the East Coast. Love ya, Ashley

Unknown said...

Hi Holly..... You don't know me, but I think you are related to my sister - Savannah Winn. Reagan has been sporting the CUTEST hat with flower on it latley and she said you found it for her. WHERE?! It is adorable and I know my daughter would love one for Christmas, I just need to find it! Thanks,
Samantha Fife
www.lifeasafife.blogspot.com