Monday, January 5, 2009

Making it Official

Well, since I'm starting to show, I guess that it is time for us to make it official and announce that we are expecting Baby Rock the 3rd! I'm 16 1/2 weeks along and we wanted to wait until after Christmas to start telling people because we were using the announcement as our Christmas gift to our family and didn't want to spoil the surprise. We are so excited for this new baby! Abby and Jaxon have been so cute about it. Abby tells everyone that we are having a baby sister for her (which, we don't know the sex of the baby yet so she's confusing everyone by saying this). Jaxon then will argue by telling people that we are having a baby brother for him (and I just want to clarify that we are NOT having twins!) so they are very excited about having a baby around. Jaxon has been very cute in the morning when he comes in at the crack of dawn, crawls into bed with me and puts his head on my belly and tells the baby to "be nice to Mommy." I've been really sick with morning sickness and it hasn't abated yet so this is so sweet for me to hear him coaching the baby already! We hope that everyone has a wonderful 2009 and we are certainly looking forward to all that is coming our way for the Rock family!

12 comments:

A-me said...

How exciting!! CONGRATS!!

Kaylynn said...

I'll say it again. YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! I can't imagine life without 3! But I can remember life without 3! Does that make sense?

3 LADIES said...

congratulations!!! I hope things start to smooth out for you....less morning sickness and all that unpleasant stuff

Unknown said...

That is great! Congrats you guys. Maybe one of these days we will actually be able to meet your other kids.

Olsens said...

We are so happy for you. The kids keep asking about the "new" baby. I explain to them that baby rock the third isn't here yet but will be after my birthday. That is how Kade and Savana denote time is by who's birthday is coming up. We love you guys. Give the kids a hug.

Cassie said...

Congratulations Holly! What a great Christmas suprise. Love You!

The Smiths said...

That is really so cool. We are very excited for you guys.

Unknown said...

congrats Holly, at least this time you are stateside already. :)

Danielle said...

How exciting, I wish I were as brave as you. I hope you feel better soon, that is no fun at all. Congrats!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Congrats! How fun! I am so happy for you! Are you going to find out what it is to end all the confusion!?

Kim said...

CONGRATS!! I wanted to tell you earlier but didn't know how if that makes sense??? I'm soooooo excited for you guys! you are a great mom!!! Sorry about the morning sickness thing, if i was there i would take your kids but becuase we live as far away from each as physically but still be in the us then i totally would!!!!! Love ya lady!!!!

Unknown said...

Ok, I am just finding out some of our friends do have a blog... like you guys. Congratulations to you and your family. I hope everything goes ok for you and your baby. You never told me how the article with my picture in it went. I do have a blog too it is www.blahblahbebe.typepad.com love