Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm A Big Girl Now

Abby and Jaxon on Abby's first day of preschool She would NOT give up the sunglasses or the notepad before going into school. What is a parent to do???? So, Abigail started preschool last week and this week, she gets to go the full three hours, twice a week. She LOVES it!!! She loves her teachers and I swear, they must have magical powers because they can get her to do things that I've been trying to get her to do for months! All in a couple of weeks! Jaxon has had a tough time not having his Abby around but I think he's starting to like this mommy and me time he's getting. We went the park today and he had my undivided attention for 2 1/2 hours. He was in heaven! Ahhhh, the price one pays for having their children barely a year apart!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Gotta love preschool. It's so fun for the kids and a great break for the parents. Abby looks so cute with her sunglasses and notepad. Pretty soon Jaxon will be in preschool and then you'll have just Holly time. That's probably the good thing about having them close together. They get to do the same things around the same time. Bella and Roman are five years apart and there have been goods and bads about the spacing--that's like anything I guess.

Danielle said...

Oh yeah we are loving the preschool thing as well. It is good to see you all happy.

Mike and Ashley said...

Your kids are so cute and I'm excited for both of them; one gets to go to school and the other gets some precious mommy time. I hope things are going well in New Jersey. Mike and I have been enjoying the East Coast, but you've been lots of places, so this might be more familiar for you. Love ya,
-Ashley-

Kaylynn said...

You are amazing - I can't even imagine having two basically the same age!!! Your kids always look so happy. I love it.