Thursday, March 6, 2008

Sock Monster

I bought new socks for Abby and Jaxon about a month or so ago and slowly, they have been disappearing. At first, I thought that because I had been out of town for a weekend, that Dad might have had something to do with it (misplacing the socks in the drawer or tossing them behind the washing machine) but then I was changing the sheets on Abby's bed yesterday and because of the enormous amount of toys that were surrounding her bed, I had to actually move the bed away from the wall in order to make it and to my surprise, I found 6 pairs of socks stashed behind the headboard of my 3-year old's bed!
Apparently, Abby doesn't like to wear socks when she is in bed so she's been taking them off and "putting them away" as she told me. I'm just glad I found them so I don't have to go out and buy new ones! Now if I could just find Jaxon's......................................

3 comments:

Ali said...

That is to funny!! I wish I could find our stash of missing socks :)

The Smiths said...

That is awesome! Good luck finding the others!

Unknown said...

At least it was only socks she was stashing behind the bed.... could have been food or something else....