Monday, September 17, 2007

Missing What?

This weekend, the kids were at grandma's house and the house has been eerily quiet. I'm not quite sure what to do with myself without having to pack a diaper bag, make sure the stroller is loaded in the car, put 2 kids in their car seats, ask myself, "so I have enough snacks?" or hear the words "chicken nuggets and fries mommy?" Yet, I have missed them--terribly. It's nice to get a break once in a while but I have to say, I do like being a mom and I can't wait for them to get home! It was fun putting this together because I got to look at all of their pictures, etc. and remember (quietly) how much I love them!

1 comments:

Cassie said...

Holly, I'm so glad to have a family blogger. Your kids are adorable. I'm glad you got all moved in. Love and miss you!